[Piece of BTOB] Best of the Best Vocal, Seo Eunkwang’s 'One Day'

Rather than just singing the song, you have to do it like you’re singing the story so you can move people’s hearts.

Piece of BTOB Vol.7 | ‘Seo Eunkwang – One Day’


Article Date: 2017.9.18
Article by Muzmon (Naver blog)

BTOB solo single project

[Piece of BTOB]

Piece of Interview

'One Day' as the grand finale ♬


Piece of BTOB Vol.7 | ‘Seo Eunkwang – One Day’



If one time

I run into you by chance

No matter how you try to hide it

I will recognize you whom I long for


BTOB Solo Project

[Piece of BTOB]


Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae

Seven members with full of unique personalities will show each of their charms to the fullest by releasing solo single project!


The final main character,

BTOB’s main vocal and reliable leader who pulls of a unique singing ability!

It’s  Seo Eunkwang  


Not only in music variety shows like <King of Masked Singer> and <Immortal Songs> 

He also appeared in a musical that only talented people could join and received attention as idol’s best of best vocal. And now it’s time for Seo Eunkwang’s solo album! 


The title song 'One Day' is a traditional ballad song with Seo Eunkwang’s vocal aspect and mournful emotion that can be heard


For Melody who would feel sad if it’s only one song,

˚º·(˚˃̣̣̥᷄˂̣̣̥᷅ )º·˚

With Seo Eunkwang’s beautiful voice color and played with a grand session,

It’s the second ballad track 'Back in The Day'.


Please look forward to Seo Eunkwang’s solo album containing two ballad songs that will make our heart moved twice!



Piece of Interview | BTOB’s best of best vocal, Seo Eunkwang

Q1. You’ve chosen for the grand finale of <BTOB solo single project>! How is your feeling

Eunkwang. I feel like it was only two days ago when Changsub started the project, it’s a pity that it’s already the last round, but more than that, since this is the chance for BTOB to show each of our music, so I feel really satisfied. I fell for the members all over again and I can feel how much they love music. I also think that having this kind of project again in the future would be nice.


Q2. What kind of song ‘One Day’ is?

Eunkwang. Rather than pain from parting, ‘One Day’ is about apologetic feeling from breaking up that expressed through honest lyrics. I think this is a song that can show off my vocal to the fullest.


Q3. The ‘sub-track’ ‘Back in the Day’ is also good. Please introduce this song to us!

Eunkwang. ‘Back in the Day’ is a traditional ballad song about recalling the sad and longing feeling when parting with their loved ones. It’s a song that can give out enough sympathy and comfort for everyone who have experienced love and going through pain from a breakup. Since 'Back in the Day' is also a good song, please listen to it a lot!


Q4. What did you think when you sing ‘One Day’?

Eunkwang. The most important part of a solo singer is to show my own color to the fullest, so I worked hard on that. And since this song is really high, when I sang it I kept thinking “can I sing this live?”… haha


Q5. There’s a music video for the song. Is there any main point of the MV?

Eunkwang. Since the male and female actors appeared in the video, I think you can just watch it under the influence of the couple. To add that, you can think of my lip-sync scenes as the seasoning ^^


Q6. All of the members before you have their own self-composed song in it. Don’t you feel disappointed?

Eunkwang. It’s because I still don’t have any interest in composing… haha. Since my dream is to be a vocalist, I want to focus on that first. When I have more free time, I will give it a challenge.


Q7. If you happen to show your self-composed song, what kind of song you want to write

Eunkwang. Trot!? It’s a genre that I want to challenge, and I feel like my vocal will suit trot song


Q8. Recently you received much attention through musical. How is your feeling?

Eunkwang. I feel really thankful. Because I wanted to try acting since I was young, so I have a really fun time. Even if I’m alone, I think of myself as the representative of BTOB. So as BTOB and as a musical actor, I’m working my very best.


Q9. Is there anything that you feel while working on this solo single project?

Eunkwang. That I still have a long way to go? I think I still have a long way to become the best vocalist that I’ve been dreaming of. Emotion, experience, my own color, and others, I have to keep searching for those and develop it. Fighting!!


Q10. Seo Eunkwang who has the best of the best singing ability among idol! Are there any tips on how to sing well?

Eunkwang. Tips? There’s nothing else but practice. Just practice until you make it. Ah! Lately, I feel that “emotion” is the most important thing. After you analyze and understand the lyrics, rather than just singing the song, you have to do it like you’re singing the story, so you can move people’s hearts. I think that’s what you call a real singing.


Q11. ‘One Day’ is good to be listened when OOO !

Eunkwang. Just like the song title, for people who just break up with their lover one day ago...? People who like high-notes..? People who like to add songs in karaoke…? Haha


Q12. What is your future plan activities?

Eunkwang. Personally, I’m currently doing a musical called <Oh! My Goddess> and BTOB will come back with a full album in October. Since it’s going to be a warm ballad song that suit fall and winter, we want to make many people’s hearts warm. Please give a lot of support. BTOB fighting!


Q13. Any message to the fans who are waiting for Seo Eunkwang’s solo track?

Eunkwang. I feel really thankful and can live my life happily because you guys are here. So that I can repay all of the love and support with more good songs, I will work hard and do my best. I love you.


To. Muzmon♡ BTOB Eunkwang
Please give a lot of support! ^^
Piece of BTOB Vol. 7 Seo Eunkwang - One Day♥♥♥ 


Lee Changsub

Jung Ilhoon 'Fancy Shoes'

Peniel 'THAT GIRL'

Im Hyunsik 'SWIMMING'

Lee Minhyuk 'Purple Rain'

Yook Sungjae 'Say It'

And

Seo Eunkwang 'One Day'


Using each of their charms, the members show their individual music color through their works

BTOB solo project [Piece of BTOB]

The seven sets are finally complete!

。:.゚ヽ(´∀`。)ノ゚.:。 ゜(clap clap clap)


That was a happy five months thanks to BTOB 

For

Be in the



--- translated by: btobalwaysmelody.blogspot.com ---

please take out with full credit



No comments:

Post a Comment