[Piece of BTOB] A perfect man who is good at singing, acting, and handsome, Yook Sungjae’s 'Say It'

I thought the mic as a person and I really sang as if I was acting.

Piece of BTOB Vol.6 | ‘Yook Sungjae – Say It’


Article Date: 2017.8.30
Article by Muzmon (Naver blog)

BTOB solo single project

[Piece of BTOB]

Piece of Interview

Yook Sungjae’s mournful ballad. 'Say It'♬


Piece of BTOB Vol.6 | ‘Yook Sungjae – Say It’



Say that you miss me

Say that you’re having a hard time

Tell me you didn’t know it would be this hurt

BTOB Solo Project

[Piece of BTOB]


Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae

Seven members with full of unique personalities will show each of their charms to the fullest by releasing solo single project!


Singing, Acting, Variety, Face

Having no flaws in everything~

The sixth main character is no other than

BTOB’s! King-God-Emperor-General!

It’s  Yook Sungjae  


Yook Sungjae solo album that comes out especially with two songs 'Say It' and 'Paradise'

The title song 'Say It' is a ballad song that expresses a sad feeling of a man who met his ex-lover. A super great song for the early autumn weather like today!!


Not just that, the side track 'Paradise' is a song that Sungjae took part in composing and writing the lyrics for the first time since debut!! It's a self-composed song about wanting to bring back the lover who falls into the stage of boredom which expressed in witty lyrics and beautiful harmony. 


Yook Sungjae’s great singing ability that has been approved by people through many music variety shows like <King of Masked Singer>, <Immortal Songs>, and <Fantastic Duo>! Wondering how his solo song will touch Melody’s hearts, let’s hurry and hear it ♬ ♬



Piece of Interview | Story of Yook Sungjae 'Say It' about his album release

Q1. We’re curious about your thoughts on your first solo single with a self-composed song since debut!

Sungjae. I’m happy that I can show you my growing side as a singer. Since this is the start, I hope you can pay attention to my gradual improvement.


Q2. What kind of song is the title 'Say It'?

Sungjae. I guess it’s between calm and mournful. It contains lyrics that can be used in real life, so I think many people can relate to the song.


Q3. What kind of emotion you use when you sing 'Say It'?

Sungjae. I thought the mic as a person and I really sang as if I was acting


Q4. Recently you were chosen as the final winner in <Fantastic Duo 2>, how do you feel?

Sungjae. I still can’t believe that I won. Gummy sunbae-nim really took care of me well so I practiced so hard to make a perfect stage


Q5. What is your self-composed song 'Paradise' about?

Sungjae. It has many pop elements. There are lots of brass sounds which I usually like so much, and it contains many English lyrics too. I think it’ll be good to be listened to during vacation or inside the car.


Q6. What is Yook Sungjae’s 'Paradise'?

Sungjae. Fishing. Every time I go fishing I have nothing to worry about and feel like I’m in my own world. It’s something that I do when I need healing.


 


Q7. This is your first time taking part in composing a song ever since debut,

Sungjae. I was really at a loss. Because it’s my own song, I keep editing each and every word several times as I put my heart and soul into it. Even though my skill is still very lacking, but I’m going to work hard so I can show you more good songs.


Q8. Make a two-words poem with 'Say It' !

Sungjae. 
Say (말) : Saw a cow but said horse* (말을 보고 소라고)
It (해): Instead… Sorry() (해버렸다…미안())

[T/N: ‘말 (Mal)’ also means ‘horse’ in Korean] 


Q9. It will be nice to listen to 'Say It' when OOO !

Sungjae. I think I mainly listen to this song when I woke up in the morning, when I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, when I work, when I feel happy, when I feel sad, and before I go to bed.


Q10. Was there any memorable episode when you worked on this solo single project?

Sungjae. I’m usually not good at making decisions so it took me 2 weeks only to choose the genre. I think the tracks were also changed for like 20 times….


Q11. If you happen to compose and write another song next time, what kind of story you want to put?

Sungjae. It’s a secret. (Actually, I don’t have anything in mind)


Q12. What is Yook Sungjae’s charm point?

Sungjae. Cool, sometimes cute, lovely, can be sexy at a time, but can be a bit weird sometimes too?


Q13. Any message you want to say to the fans who are waiting for Yook Sungjae’s solo tracks

Sungjae. This is the start. Regardless of genre, I will work hard to be a singer who can digest various genres of music. I love you!



To. Muzmon. BTOB Sungjae :) Thank you !!!


Without ones knowing, it almost towards the end of (ㅠ_ㅠ)

BTOB solo project [Piece of BTOB]

BTOB who fill Melody’s playlist

You will look forward to the last song, right?


Ballad which is perfect for the upcoming autumn

Yook Sungjae’s 'Say It' that fits to be the representative of this year autumn song

Be in the past, present, or future, please give lots of love

٩(′∀ ‵)۶•*¨*•.¸¸♪ 



--- translated by: btobalwaysmelody.blogspot.com ---

please take out with full credit


No comments:

Post a Comment