[Piece of BTOB] BTOB Solo Single Project. The first main character is Lee Changsub's "At The End"

I want to become a cool rock star.

Piece of BTOB Vol.1 | ‘Lee Changsub – At The End’



Article Date: 2017.4.25

Original article by Muzmon (Naver blog)


BTOB solo single project

[Piece of BTOB]

Piece of Interview

Time to meet rock star Changso-pu ♬


Piece of BTOB Vol.1 | ‘Lee Changsub – At The End’



"

I see you at the end

When I open my eyes again

It will be the day that I want and yearn so much

"


BTOB who received so many loves through their latest 10th mini album [Feel’eM] with title song “MOVIE”

From this month they are planning to have a little special project,


The name of the project is, BTOB Solo Project

[Piece of BTOB]



Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae 

Seven members with full of unique personalities will show each of their charms to the fullest by releasing solo single project!


The first runner of this project who will shoot Melody’s heart down is no other than, 

Lee Changsub 


Changso-pu who is also BTOB’s representative of beagle-ness. 

Once he grab the mic~ he’ll turn with sweet voice and explosive singing ability (´▽`)


       'At The End' is a song composed and written directly by Lee Changsub with the message of

“Wishing to be together with himself until the end of his life”

 

Different from BTOB, what kind of charm that Changsub will show us, shall we enjoy it?



Piece of Interview | Rock star Lee Changsub


Q1. Please tell us about your feeling as the first runner for BTOB’s solo single project [Piece of BTOB]

Changsub. I feel very very excited and nervous. Not to mention that my first solo track is a self-composed song, and moreover the first starter is me!! But I’m also worried because I have to make a good start…


Q2. Please introduce Lee Changsub’s solo track ‘At The End’

Changsub. ‘At The End’ is a song about wanting to be with my own self, my loved ones, and everything that I cherished until the end of this hard life.


Q3. Is there any lyrics from this song that came out from your experience? And is there any episode when you came up with the lyrics?

Changsub. I wrote the song while thinking about trainee days. Because practicing all night and going home at dawn will always make you feel lonely and scared. So I wrote it while remembering those times and also the present.


Q4. How do you feel about releasing your first solo single with a self-composed song since debut?

Changsub. Minhyuk hyung said that I’m cool. Hehehehe. I also think the same. HAHAHA


Q5. Is there someone that you gave listen to for the first time after you made the song?

Changsub. I played it for the first time to Eunkwang hyung inside the car, and after he listened to the first line Eunkwang hyung said it’s good!


     


Q6. Is there any interesting episode while composing the song?

Changsub. Since ‘rock’ is the new genre for me, it took 5 hours to record it. I practiced a lot to have a good command with this new singing method. In the middle of my practice to record ‘At The End’, we also had concert and lots of stage performance before that. Thanks to that, I cracked my voice many times.(embarrassed)


Q7. Is there a reason why you choose “Rock” for your first solo track instead of ballad or dance?

Changsub. I want to become a cool rock star who can enjoy (the stage) while putting audience and everything down. I originally like rock music from the start, and I think this genre suits me too. If there’s a chance, as a starter this time, I want to show more of Lee Changsub’s rock style. I will become a rock star!!


Q8. Is there any other genre you want to challenge in the future?

Changsub. In the future, I want to try new challenge through rock music. If I have a chance, I want to form a band and show a really cool side of a rock band.


Q9. For the last, please tell us your message!

Changsub. I want to thank Min-soo hyung for being together with me until this song is born. Without him, I probably couldn’t make it. I also want to thank bride-to-be Boo-yeon noona who was with me during the long-time-recording without complaint, and I want to thank our manager hyungs too. Also, to my family who have trusted me in everything and wait for me. And BTOB, I love you! And for the last, Melody! Be in the past, present, or future I will always love you. Since we’re colleagues, I love you!!! (Why do I feel like this is suddenly turned into a Thanks To... (laugh))

I see you at the end. Yejiapsa♡
BTOB Changsub


Looking forward to the next main character for [Piece of BTOB] !

Be in the past, present, or future, please give lots of love for 'At The End' ♪♬


--- translated by: btobalwaysmelody.blogspot.com ---

please take out with full credit


No comments:

Post a Comment