[Piece of BTOB] Second runner! A fancy man who’s wearing fancy shoes, Jung Ilhoon’s ‘Fancy Shoes’

Many people told us that it’s hard to make a song that suits BTOB so... What should we do? We have to write it ourselves!!

Piece of BTOB Vol.2 | ‘Jung Ilhoon – Fancy Shoes’



Article Date: 2017.5.29

Article by Muzmon (Naver blog)


BTOB solo single project

[Piece of BTOB]

Piece of Interview

Fancy man Ilhoonie’s Fancy Shoes ♬


Piece of BTOB Vol.2 | ‘Jung Ilhoon – Fancy Shoes’

 


"

I really like fancy shoes

I don’t care how much is it cost

I will take everything I want

But why do I feel so restless

BTOB solo project

[Piece of BTOB]


Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae

Seven members with full of unique personalities will show each of their charms to the fullest by releasing solo single project!


The first runner who changes into a rock star and shoot many Melody’s heart was 

‘Lee Changsub – At The End’


The second runner is none other than! 

BTOB’s human phytoncide who also show many activities as producer, 

Jung Ilhoon!


'Fancy Shoes' is a song that was showcased for the first time last January on [BTOB TIME] concert. The song got a hot response at the time and received flooding requests from Melody to release it. The fact that the song is finally release on music sites ପ(´‘▽‘`)ଓ♡

(As expected Irunie is an angel)


This song is directly composed and written by Jung Ilhoon, an up-tempo song that starts with a sophisticated guitar riff. It’s an exciting song that stands out with Jung Ilhoon’s honesty and cheerful charm!

source: https://twitter.com/OFFICIALBTOB


Limited white-cy shoes personally made by Ilhoon ...

I wonder what kind of song Ilhoon’s 'Fancy Shoes' is like. Let’s listen to it together ♪♬




Piece of Interview | Something that explains ‘me’ the most for Jung Ilhoon

Q1. Please introduce us the second song 'Fancy Shoes' from BTOB solo single project [Piece of BTOB]

Ilhoon. ‘Fancy Shoes’ is an urban hip hop with fast tempo which talking about the honest side of ‘me’ and a little bit romance. I think this one is a song that is so like ‘me’ among all the songs I’ve written.


Q2. Is there any reason why you make this song?

Ilhoon. While choosing tracks with a hyung I work together with, as soon as I listen to this track, an idea just came to me in a flash. It didn’t take a long time either to work on the song. Around few days??..


Q3. Your thoughts about releasing solo single as ‘Jung Ilhoon’ for the first time?

Ilhoon. I had some vague concerns about how the public and the fans will appraise the song, but I put everything aside as this one is the song that explains ‘me’ the most, I'm expecting people to pay attention on what kind of person I am. 


Q4. This song was already performed last January at [BTOB TIME] concert for the first time and it received hot response from the fans. They call it ‘Gorapaduck miss you baby’

Ilhoon. In the lyrics there’s a part that goes “Girl, I prolly miss you baby”, and I know that’s what the fans heard during the concert. I was happy that many people like it!

[T/N: Gorapaduck is the Korean name of Pokemon Psyduck]


Q5. You fully took part in composing and producing the latest BTOB 10th mini album [Feel’eM] title song ‘MOVIE' as well! Is there any reason why you personally took part in it?

Ilhoon. Because many people told us that it’s hard to make a song that suits BTOB so…. What should we do? We have to write it ourselves!!


   


Q6. Recently, you also gave a song called ‘Beautiful’ as present for your junior group under the same agency, Pentagon. We want to hear your thoughts about that

Ilhoon. Not just BTOB, but I also enjoy to get along with other artists. Same goes with Pentagon, I had fun working together with them. But the number of their members are relative a lot compare to our members, so I had a little bit worry about the line distribution. And actually, since I wrote ‘Beautiful’ while thinking it's for BTOB, won’t there be a chance for BTOB to sing it someday in the future?


Q7. Is there any part that you usually pay attention to the most while working on a song?

Ilhoon. “Will this song that I’m writing right now suit the artist?” is the first thing that I think about


Q8. Is there any genre or concept for the next song you will make?

Ilhoon. I’m not sure… I don’t think I want to try another style. Even in the future, I just want to show more of ‘me’ with many colorful colors.


Q9. If you have to express your solo track in seven words?

Ilhoon. This. is. just. the. be. gin. ning! (이.제.시.작.했.을.뿐!)


Q10. For the last, any message that you want to say?

Ilhoon. I want to thank lots of fans who always send me supportive messages. Even if ‘Fancy Shoes’ won't get much interest, but please give enough interest for the song. (laugh) I will love what I’m doing even more in the future and I will work hard!



To. Muzmon♡ Please listen to it a lot~
BTOB Ilhoon =)


We are looking forward even more and more to the next main character of [Piece of BTOB]..!


Gorapaduck miss you baby,

Irunie’s 'Fancy Shoes'

Be in the pastpresent, or future, please give lots of love

⁺◟(◍˙▾˙◍)◞⁺



--- translated by: btobalwaysmelody.blogspot.com ---

please take out with full credit



No comments:

Post a Comment