[Piece of BTOB] Third main character, rapper with full of charisma Peniel’s ‘THAT GIRL’

It's good to take a challenge on something! I gained a little bit of confidence in singing.

Piece of BTOB Vol.3 | ‘Peniel – THAT GIRL’



Article Date: 2017.6.27

Article by Muzmon (Naver blog)

BTOB solo single project

[Piece of BTOB]

Piece of Interview

Hidden gem Peniel’s THAT GIRL♬


Piece of BTOB Vol.3 | ‘Peniel – THAT GIRL’


“ 
Turn bright lights 
Make the summer vive right 
Feel the breeze from outside 
We got this one night 

BTOB solo single project

[Piece of BTOB]


Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae

Seven members with full of unique personalities will show each of their charms to the fullest by releasing solo single project!


Before we know it, the third main character has been revealed. It’s no other than BTOB’s full of charisma rapper, also currently active as Peu-grapher, BTOB’s hidden gem!  Peniel 


At the end of March, Peniel opened his first photo exhibition [PENOGRAPHY] and showed his side as a photographer. And the fact that this album cover is a self-made photograph is 👍


[Piece Of BTOB]’ Vol. 3 Peniel’s 'THAT GIRL' is an impressive song with Peniel’s sensuous lyrics that compare the uniqueness of great summer vibe to ‘That Girl’.


Not only just Peniel’s chewy rap, but we can also hear Peniel’s vocal which is usually difficult to come across to♬

(We can hear Melody’s fluttering voices)


On this weather that slowly gets hotter and more tiring, how about we listen to Peniel’s fresh 

'THAT GIRL' that suits the fresh summer?  

♪♩ ٩(  )و ♩♬



Piece of Interview | BTOB’s Hidden Gem ‘Peniel’

Q1. Please introduce us about BTOB's Solo Project [Piece of BTOB] Vol. 3 'THAT GIRL'

Peniel. If you only look at the lyrics, it sounds like a story of wanting to captivate a woman, but actually, the girl is a metaphor for Summer. It contains the thought of hoping for every kind of “Bad Vibe” can be gone because they want to feel the “Good Vibe” only. I hope everyone will listen to this and enjoy Summer.


Q2.  What is your thought about releasing a solo track for the first time since debut?

Peniel. I’ve been wanting to release a solo track for once, so I’m happy that I finally have a chance to do it. And I’m happier because I could work together with my brother in law. I think this is a good chance for me to show a different side of me rather than I usually showed in BTOB. I originally planned to prepare two versions which are English and Korean version, but since the preparation time was kind of short, so it’s a pity that I could only release the English version.


Q3. We heard that you went to America to work on the song. Is there any special reason why you worked on the song there?

Peniel. Rather than special reason, I wanted to work together with my brother in law but he currently lives in America so after a long time, I went home and worked on music too.


Q4. You showed an exciting dance track through ‘THAT GIRL’, is there any reason for that?

Peniel. Actually, I prepared my solo to be released around Fall, so I worked on a song that suits the season, but the plan changed and decided to release it in Summer instead. While talking with my brother in law, he gave me suggestion that an exciting dance track would be good if it’s for June and asked me whether I want to try it or not. I also thought that trying a new genre will be good and so I did. I hope everyone will enjoy the song.


   

Q5. “When you OOO is the best time to listen to my solo track 'THAT GIRL”?!

Peniel. When you’re driving, going somewhere to play, partying, and it’s good if you listen to the song throughout Summer!


Q6. If there is something that you feel or gain while working on your solo track this time?

Peniel. It’s good to take a challenge on something!? I gained a little bit of confidence in singing, but still feel that I should work harder in the future.


Q7. If you have to express your solo track in 7 words?

Peniel. An. A. Ma. Zing. Sum. Mer. Song.! (대. 박. 인. 여. 름. 노. 래. !)


Q8. For the last, is there any message you want to say?

Peniel. I hope by listening to ‘THAT GIRL’ you can relieve your stress from studying, exam, or work and enjoy it. Please give my first solo track lots of love and support!


To. Muzmon. Please listen to the song a lot 😋


Lee Changsub, Jung Ilhoon, and Peniel's BTOB solo project [Piece of BTOB] have been completed.

Who's going to be the fourth main character?

It's impossible to not look forward to it!!! 


BTOB’s hidden gem! Peniel’s  'THAT GIRL'

We’re rooting on Peniel to walk only on jewelry road in the future~

Be in the past, present, or future, please give lots of love!

⁺◟(◍˙▾˙◍)◞⁺


--- translated by: btobalwaysmelody.blogspot.com ---

please take out with full credit


No comments:

Post a Comment