[KPOP CONCERTS] Get to Know BTOB 4U


Instagram Interview by: Kpop Concerts | Date: January 21, 2021.


EunKwang, Minhyuk, ChangSub, and Peniel participated in our “Get to Know” series. Check out their responses on our Instagram page


A song that reminds me of myself

Eunkwang: BTOB - Insane

Minhyuk: BTOB - It's Okay

Changsub: Lee Changsub - Ever

Peniel: Peniel - That Girl


A moment that I will never forget

Eunkwang: November 22, 1990. My b-day!

Minhyuk: My first overnight patrol in the military

Changsub: BTOB's last concert before joining the military

Peniel: When I first came to Korea


An activity that instantly calms me

Eunkwang: Gaming (League of Legends)

Minhyuk: Bathing

Changsub: Gaming & silence

Peniel: Watching a movie or listening to music in the dark


Something I've always wanted to do

Eunkwang: Go on a world tour with BTOB!

Minhyuk: Getting a pet

Changsub: Walking all the way to Busan from Seoul

Peniel: Learn how to produce beats


The best piece of advice I have ever received

Eunkwang: "People don't really care about you as much as you think. So, just live your own life."

Minhyuk: "When you start feeling uncomfortable about other's advice to you, you might be the one who's changed."

Changsub: "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Peniel: "You can't please everyone."



Check out BTOB 4U's FIRST ONLINE CONCERT on Saturday, January 23rd 5PM KST!


Source: Instagram @kpopconcerts.official Eunkwang | Minhyuk | Changsub | Peniel

No comments:

Post a Comment